Saturday, August 4, 2012

Long time no upload Omo.

Hey peeps! I havent really updated this year and so i shall RIGHT NOW. Kays i finally found an app in the play store to upload my posts and stuff so yesh lets beginnnn...

Well, now is the second semester and i have set a few targets and goals i wish to achieve in the semester.  Well, i hope i manage to hit those targets as this is a very important year for me omg... anyways life has been really difficult and tiring for me but i have to bear with it! JIAYOUS! Kays so anyways i find myself mixong around with many different people this year. And sometimes i think they are more interesting and fun._. Okays well i really feel like taking a break in this ever so busy urban city of singapore but i guess i cant. Studies first then play has been a rule in here for years... haizx... i have found out more about my friends this semester and well, i dont really know why i wanted to but i realised that in every clique, theres always a faker no matter what but i guess its all part of life, isnt it?

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment