Friday, March 11, 2011

Alright!!! my new template is totelly awesome!!! i spent the whole day searchin for a perfect blogskin and FINALLY!!!!! i wud lyk 2 thank the person who designed this blogskin!!! this is  so  awesome!!! and to all my loyal readers and those few, ok fine 2, people who commented on my posts!!! THANK YOU!!! alright, today i'm gonna talk bout my friends in school... my good friend now is Jamie, and two other good friends are vivian and vanessa:) they r awesome!!! my other friends i enjoy being with is grace, chynne, hui wen, awadah, rachel(lim), yeehwee(tnx for teachin me how to link blogs though i still dun geddit...)  i really enjoyed school and i hope we wud become the best of friends even though no one would replace VERONICA, JAMIE TAN, JOY, HAFI, RI2, DANA AND NICOLE!!!  they r such awwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeesome friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!! i really hope that i can continue bein first in class:) (i'm no nerd!!! it was purely luck actually since i didnt study as i forgot that i had an exam...)  i also hope that 1-4 would stand united and not be so sexist!!! yea, so i've made many friends....AND ENEMIES... and i really hope i will become someone whom everyone hopes to be friends(TRUE friends) with!!! AND PS, stop bad mouthing jamie!!! she's a really nice person!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment