Friday, March 4, 2011

my friend's b'day!!!

hey everyone!!! ok, i've finally found out my class blog!(yay!) next thurs gonna be my gd fren b day!!! yay!!! but unsure of what to give her... hmm......... anyway, i'm currently SO tired and thank goodness there is NO CCA TODAY!!!!!!!!! ok, i'm currently thinkin of what to get my friend..... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................... i seriously don't know... a notebook would be too lame and a teddy bear is so unoriginal...... hmm... something that can show my sincerity.... and gratitude to be able to be her friend!!!! of course, her b day isnt tomorrow so i guess i can wait till i get next week's allowance to grab a gift of the shelf in a store and pay de money!!! but that would be so unoriginal... hmmm.... something green...

No comments:

Post a Comment