Thursday, May 5, 2011

MY TUMBLR!!!

ok everyone, i've got a new tumblr so pls pls see!!! well,i've just startde only so there's like only one post...but ANYWAY, here's the link!!! http://wassupawesome.tumblr.com/

ok, as i was saying, i'm really happy that some people from iran, malaysia and even germany have viewed my blog!!! and yes!!! i've got 69 views from Singapore!!! *clap clap clap* haha!!! i would just like to thank everyone for visiting my blog and yea...you'll find out more about me if you visit my blog regularly!!! and yes, pls do comment!!! you can use anonymous as your name too!!! i just would like to hear about how i can improve my blog so it looks more "welcoming"!!! haha, anyway, YES!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND I DO HOPE THAT YOU CAN VISIT MY BLOG REGULARLY AND SO THAT I CAN INCREASE MY PAGEVIEWS!!!
another awesome blog of mine: http://www.howmummetdad.blogspot.com/
its fake, don't worry and i use it to practise my writing so hope you enjoy the story!!! AND, if your name somehow appears there, rest assured that the people i write about know i am writing about them!!! and, if you have ideas for my next post, pls feel free to email me to share your ideas with me!!! thnks!!!

cheers to SHINee KEY~ <3!!

No comments:

Post a Comment